|1||Virginia||17||Wichita St||33||Florida St||51||Vermont|
|2||Villanova||18||Ohio St||34||Missouri||52||Murray St|
|4||Duke||20||TCU||36||Rh Island||54||S Dakota St|
|5||Kansas||21||Arizona||37||Kansas St||55||UNC Greensboro|
|8||Michigan St||24||Texas A&M||40||Texas||58||N Kentucky|
|11||Auburn||27||Va Tech||43||St. Mary’s||61||UCSB|
|14||Gonzaga||30||Seton Hall||46||St. Bona||64||Lipscomb|
|15||Texas Tech||31||Arkansas||47||Mid Tenn St||65||Wagner|
|50||New Mex St||68||Texas So|
- Regarding St. Bonaventure
- Wins against Rh Island, Buffalo, and Syracuse are nice, but not great
- 17 wins are against 120 RPI or worse. That’s not great. However, it’s better than St. Mary’s 24.
- 3 losses are against 130 RPI or worse. That’s not great. That does compare to Alabama, Providence, and Syracuse, but none of which I have in the field.
- RPI, KPI, SOR avg is very good: 29. Better than all the bubble teams.
- BPI, KenPom, Sagarin avg is terrible: 57.3. Worse than all the bubble teams except Providence.
- This will be tough call for committee. Do they get in on strength of record and it’s decent wins or do they get left out on weakness of predictive ratings and bad losses? I pick the former over what Alabama, Syracuse, Providence, Marquette, and Notre Dame have to offer, but I wouldn’t feel too secure if I were a Bonnies fan.