March 5, 2018

15 Texas Tech 31 Butler 47 Alabama 65 Wagner
16 W Virginia 32 Oklahoma 48 Loyola-Chi 66 Radford
49 Louisiana 67 Hampton
50 New Mex St 68 Texas So

6 thoughts on “March 5, 2018

1. JC March 5, 2018 / 5:40 pm

Delete your website. Bonnies on a 12 game win streak, 22 RPI, 88 for SOS, first team out in AP Top 25, 8 Quadrant 1 & 2 wins, one of those over Syracuse ON THE ROAD, whom you have in the field over us.

Real head scratcher!

• thisaintbracketscience March 5, 2018 / 9:18 pm

You love your northeast Catholic schools. Not sure why you care so much about my bracket, anyway. Predictive ratings don’t love bonnies. There is reason to think they won’t get in. I’m going through it more thoroughly this week. I have them as last team in as of today.

2. JC March 5, 2018 / 5:42 pm

EVEN WORSE!!!! You had the Bonnies on 3 days ago, and all they did was win on the road.

Clearly there is no formula here.

• thisaintbracketscience March 5, 2018 / 9:21 pm

The formula changes as I have time. When I run out of time I copy and paste from other rankings. I’m too busy with my day job that I won’t quit and my children that deserve my attention. This is a hobby. I give it more time this week. The rest is just to keep up with what’s going on to reduce time spent during championship week. Please continue to uplift me with your kind words.

3. Boone's Farm March 5, 2018 / 8:37 pm

What happened to the Bonnies? It’s like you dropped them off the face of the earth. They’ve won 12 straight, right?

• thisaintbracketscience March 5, 2018 / 9:23 pm

I ran out of time last night and completed the rest of the at large teams from other rankings. Their predictive ratings are not good. There is reason to worry. I have them as last team in as of today.