|2||Villanova||18||Kentucky||34||Va Tech||52||Murray St|
|4||Michigan St||20||Arizona||36||USC||54||S Dakota St|
|5||Kansas||21||TCU||37||Florida St||55||UNC Greensboro|
|6||UNC||22||Rh Island||38||NC State||56||Northeastern|
|8||Auburn||24||Oklahoma||40||Kansas St||58||N Kentucky|
|9||Purdue||25||Texas A&M||41||Mid Tenn St||59||Montana|
|13||Ohio St||29||Butler||45||Missouri||63||SF Austin|
|14||W Virginia||30||Seton Hall||46||St. Bona||64||FGC|
|16||Wichita St||32||Florida||48||Loyola-Chi||66||UNC Asheville|
|50||New Mex St||68||Texas So|
- Bids by conference: ACC (9), SEC (9), Big 12 (8), Big East (5), Big 10 (4), Pac 12 (3), AAC (3), A10 (2), WCC (2)
- Possible bid stealing leagues:
- Unlikely in ACC, SEC, Big 12, and Big 10 because it would take quite a run
- Big 10: would have to be Nebraska or Penn St making still very unlikely run
- Pac 12: could see Oregon, UCLA, or Washington making a run especially with goings-on at Arizona
- AAC: SMU, Tulsa, or Temple might make a run, but doubtful
- A10: Davidson or VCU could make a run. St. Bona might count as bid stealer even though they’re right there on bubble
- WCC: BYU only threat to steal here
- CUSA: Will Mid Tenn St make it in if it loses? If so, W. Kentucky and Old Dominion are major threats to steal a bid
- MoVal: Will Loyola make it in if it loses? If so, any team in this balanced league could steal a bid.
- Sun Belt: Cajuns very unlikely to be at large, but have small chance so Georgia State and Georgia Southern are threats to steal.
- It’s madness, so who knows?
- Bubble Watch: Crazy that there are projected 8 and 9 seeds right now on the bubble, but alas. So little difference between seeds 7-12.
- I think my 8 seeds and above are safe
- Louisville: Virginia, @NCSt — two tier1 opps
- Va Tech: Duke, @Miami — two tier 1 opps, either win and in, may be any way
- I think they’re very safe now.
- Alabama: Fla, @Texas A&M — either win and in, may be any way
- Embarrassing home loss increases urgency against Aggies
- USC: UCLA — I have them higher than most, but need this one or out
- Florida St: @Clemson, BC — can’t lose to BC, but either will get them in
- NC State: @GaTech, Louis — two wins and in, either L and it’s likely first four
- Arizona St: Cal, Stanford — need both to feel good
- Kansas St: @TCU, Baylor — either win and in, will be nail biter if 3 Ls to end
- Need to win against Baylor or at least 1st game in tourney which may be TT or WVa
- Mid Tenn St: W. Kentucky, Marshall — big game against hilltoppers
- St. Mary’s: Tourney — could use one more win against Zaga
- Texas: @KU, WestVa — two tier1 opps, either W should get them in
- Sweating it. Need win against ‘eers badly.
- Baylor: Okla, @KansasSt — get both to feel good, one should do it though
- 5 point jump in RPI helps tremendously. May need more.
- Missouri: @Vandy, Ark — need both to feel good, one should do it though
- Probably safe, but home win against rival to feel good
- St. Bona: Davidson, @StL — must get to final of A10 to feel any kind of good
- Whew! Loss would’ve downed bonnies. Hope still there.
- Miss St: Tenn, @LSU — two wins boosts resume significantly
- Big lost opportunity. May have sunk their chances.
- Marquette: @Gtown, Creighton — need both
- Still need win against Creighton
- Providence: @Xavier, StJohns — W at X, otherwise not lookin good
- Notre Dame: Pitt, @Virginia — need both, but win at V might do it
- Syracuse: @BC, Clemson — need both
- Boise St: @SDSU, Wyoming — I don’t think they can get in without auto
- Penn St: Tourney — Likely need both Ohio St and Purdue to get in
- Nebraska: Tourney — Likely need both Michigan and Mich St to get in
- UCLA: @USC — not sure at large is possible
- Utah: Colo — not sure at large is possible
- Oregon: @WashSt, @Wash — not sure at large is possible
- Georgia: TexasA&M, @Tenn — two great opps, but need both to sniff it
- LSU: @SoCar, MissSt — not great opportunity here, not happening
- Washington: OreSt, Ore — don’t think it’s happening