|3||N Carolina||19||W Virginia||35||Wichita St||53||Akron|
|5||UCLA||21||Creighton||37||Marquette||55||Fla Gulf Coast|
|10||Arizona||26||St. Mary’s||42||Wake Forest||60||Iona|
|12||Florida||28||Va Tech||44||Kansas St||62||North Dakota|
|13||Florida St||29||S Carolina||45||Mid Ten||63||S Dakota St|
|15||Notre Dame||31||Oklahoma St||47||Syracuse||65||NC Central|
|16||Virginia||32||Michigan St||48||Nevada||66||Jacksonville St|
|49||UNC-Wilm||67||Mt St Mary’s|
- Bubble games yesterday:
- Kansas St won, I give them a 90% to be in, another W gives them lock status
- Xavier won, they are a lock now
- Michigan won wearing practice jerseys, they are a lock. Illinois is out with the L.
- Seton Hall beat Marquette possibly putting them on the 9 line, which might be worse than the 10 line. Both are locks to me.
- Cal won giving them hope yet.
- Iowa lost ending their hopes.
- Providence lost. I still think they’re safe.
- USC barely lost to UCLA. I think the Trojans are safe.
- Bubble games today:
- Kansas St vs W Virginia (W and ‘Cats are a lock)
- St Bonaventure vs Rhode Island (Rams can’t lose)
- Indiana vs Wisconsin (I think Hoosiers have outside chance at playing way in if they can get to B10 final)
- TCU vs Iowa St (I give TCU the same small chance as Indiana)
- Vandy at Florida (3 wins against the Gators should do it, and L leaves them anxious)
- Cal vs Oregon (W and Cal is in, L and I don’t think so)
- Providence and Syracuse have remarkably similar resumes:
- I think they’ll be the last two in.
- Middle Tennessee might get in as an at large if they lose.
- Auto bids today:
Bubble Comparison chart: