|2||Villanova||18||Notre Dame||34||Wichita St||52||Vermont|
|5||UCLA||21||Creighton||37||Xavier||55||Fla Gulf Coast|
|9||Oregon||25||Iowa St||41||Arkansas||59||S Dakota|
|10||Arizona||26||St. Mary’s||42||Providence||60||Texas So|
|12||Florida||28||Va Tech||44||Kansas St||62||N Kentucky|
|13||Florida St||29||SMU||45||Wake Forest||63||North Dakota|
|14||Purdue||30||Oklahoma St||46||Vanderbilt||64||UC Irvine|
|15||Virginia||31||Michigan St||47||Mid Ten||65||NC Central|
|49||UNC-Wilm||67||Mt St Mary’s|
- Four teams are dancing: Wichita St, Jacksonville St, Winthrop, and Fla Gulf Coast. Jacksonville St is almost certainly a 16 seed and probably headed to Dayton. Shockers are probably in the 7-10 seed range, but their resume is just really thin. Their ratings are good, but they have just 2 top 100 wins. Winthrop will be 14 or 15 seed and FGC a 13 or 14 seed.
- Belmont, Valpo, Oakland, UNC-Asheville, and Monmouth were all claimed by madness.
- Bubble winners: Syracuse, Kansas St, Seton Hall, Wake Forest, Vanderbilt
- Bubble losers: Illinois St, California, Illinois
- Redbirds have an uncomfortably long wait until Sunday. I don’t think they’ll get in. They’re 2-3 against the top 100 and have two losses to 100+. Their RPI is great, but I just don’t think that’ll be good enough this time.
- Kansas has the inside track on #1 overall seed, though if they lose and Nova wins out I think it will go to the defending champs. Kansas and Nova are 1 seed locks. I think Gonzaga is a safe 1 seed as well, with the fourth going to UNC, UCLA, Louisville, or Kentucky. Kansas will be in KC, guaranteed. Nova in New York guaranteed. Gonzaga will get San Jose, and UNC (probably) Memphis.
- Safely in: All teams Providence and above
- Sweating it out: Syracuse, Kansas St, Wake Forest, Vanderbilt, Illinois, California, Illinois St, Rhode Island, Iowa