|2||Kansas||18||Cincinnati||34||Kansas St||52||Boise St|
|3||Baylor||19||Notre Dame||35||Oklahoma St||53||Valpo|
|5||N Carolina||21||Wisconsin||37||Iowa St||55||Princeton|
|9||Florida St||25||Va Tech||41||Tennessee||59||Furman|
|10||Florida||26||USC||42||Syracuse||60||N Dakota St|
|11||Kentucky||27||S Carolina||43||Wake Forest||61||Cal-Baker|
|12||Virginia||28||Minnesota||44||Wichita St||62||Fla Gulf Coast|
|14||UCLA||30||St. Mary’s||46||Pittsburgh||64||New Orleans|
|15||W Virginia||31||TCU||47||Mid Ten||65||Mt St Mary’s|
- The RPI is back! I thought the committee was moving away from the RPI, but based on their top 16, they still weigh it heavily. I had to shake up my 16 to match theirs. I wish I could see their bubble!
- The ACC has a mess of bubble teams with terrible records because of their tough schedule. It’s gonna be difficult to determine who gets in and who doesn’t.
- Non-power conference teams are really down this year. I see few opportunities for bubble bursting auto seeds. Which means many not-so-good bubble teams will get in when they otherwise wouldn’t and the heartbreak will be mostly reserved for the regular season champs who lose the conference tourney.
- I still don’t feel good about teams from TCU downward. I feel way less certain than in years past. I don’t know what the committee is going to do.
- Chance to enhance review = missed chances:
- Clemson lost both
- Kansas St lost both
- Miami beat Va Tech and lost a close one to Louisville
- Bubble games to watch this week (winner in bold):
- Louisville at Syracuse
- Wake Forest at Clemson
- Va Tech at Pittsburgh
- Arkansas at South Carolina
- Iowa State at Kansas State
- Providence at Xavier
- Georgia Tech at Miami
- Creighton at Seton Hall
- Indiana at Minnesota
- Oklahoma St at TCU
- Wisconsin at Michigan
- Clemson at Miami
- Villanova at Seton Hall
- Wake Forest at Duke
- Va Tech at Louisville
- Michigan State at Purdue
- Florida State at Pittsburgh
- TCU at Iowa State
- Xavier at Marquette
- Georgetown at Creighton
- Syracuse at Georgia Tech
- Michigan at Minnesota
- I’m not confident that the MoVal loser will get in, but I think Wichita State has a better chance of making it as an at large. Illinois St has better RPI, but 3 bad losses. Wichita St has no bad losses and each team’s only top 50 win is against each other at home. The problem for the Shockers is that a loss to the Redbirds might do them in.