|2||Villanova||18||Purdue||34||TCU||52||New Mex St|
|3||Kansas||19||St. Mary’s||35||Michigan St||53||UT-Arlington|
|8||Creighton||24||Clemson||40||Texas Tech||58||E. Wash|
|9||Butler||25||Va Tech||41||Ole Miss||59||ND State|
|12||Oregon||28||NC State||44||SMU||62||Fla Gulf Coast|
|13||Duke||29||Seton Hall||45||Kansas St||63||Bucknell|
|15||W. Virginia||31||Arkansas||47||Valpo||65||Texas So|
|16||Notre Dame||32||Wisconsin||48||UNC-Wilm||66||NC Central|
|49||Illinois St||67||UC Irvine|
|50||Nevada||68||Mt St Mary’s|
- It’s still way too early to discern between resumes, especially the teams on the bubble. Right now the bubble is thin in terms of resumes, but that will change.
- I don’t have first four or next four out, yet. Soon.
- I haven’t nit-picked between resumes yet among the top seeds either. I will do that in due course, but things will change between now and then anyway, so this really just offers me a starting point. We still have two months and the only one that really matters is the final prediction!
- I took the top team from each one-bid league as the conference champion for now. I will later adjust to incorporate league standings, but they just haven’t played enough games to use that at this point. I expect the RPI leader will likely prevail in most leagues.
- Bids by conference: ACC 11, Big12 7, BigTen 7, Big East 5, SEC 5, Pac12 4, AAC 2, WCC 2, A10 2