|2||Villanova||18||Texas A&M||34||Arizona||52||UC Irvine|
|3||Kansas||19||Dayton||35||Wichita St||53||S. Dakota St|
|8||West Virginia||24||Duke||40||Kansas State||58||Belmont|
|10||Miami||26||Pittsburgh||42||Seton Hall||60||New Mex St|
|11||Michigan St||27||Syracuse||43||Vanderbilt||61||N. Florida|
|12||Xavier||28||Oregon State||44||Texas Tech||62||UNC-Asheville|
|14||Utah||30||Florida State||46||Monmouth||64||Stephen F Austin|
|15||Purdue||31||Providence||47||San Diego St||65||Bucknell|
Last four in: VCU, Seton Hall, Vanderbilt, Texas Tech
First four out: Connecticut, Wisconsin, Saint Joseph’s, UCLA
Fell out: Connecticut
Now in: Texas Tech
ACC: 8, Pac-12: 8, Big-12: 8, Big-10: 6, SEC: 6, Big East: 4, A-10: 3, AAC: 1
- Kansas State should be in. All of their 10 losses are against top-25 RPI opponents. Their best wins are at home against #1 OU and #41 Texas Tech. They most certainly will need to win more games to get in, but as of right now should be in.
- Arizona is still overrated based on resume alone, but has opportunities ahead to justify the higher seed.
- The bubble is a mess right now with many weak resumes. There is lots of opportunity for teams to play their way in and play their way out over the last few weeks.
- High impact bubble games this weekend: Texas A&M at LSU, Purdue at Michigan, Washington at Colorado, Xavier at Butler, George Washington at St. Bonaventure, Alabama at Florida, Wisconsin at Maryland, Texas Tech at Baylor, Gonzaga at SMU
- These reflect my prediction of the Selection Committee’s selections as if today were Selection Sunday, not a prediction of what will happen on the actual Selection Sunday.
- AQ-only conference champions are selected by standings then RPI.
- These do no reflect “building the bracket” adjustments. I will make those in my final bracket prediction only.