|2||Oregon||18||USC||34||Wichita St||52||UC Irvine|
|3||Villanova||19||Texas||35||Michigan||53||S. Dakota St|
|4||Iowa||20||Baylor||36||Kansas St||54||Ark-Little Rock|
|6||Virginia||22||S Carolina||38||George Wash||56||Yale|
|9||N Carolina||25||Duke||41||Seton Hall||59||UNC-Wilm|
|10||West Virginia||26||Colorado||42||Connecticut||60||New Mex St|
|11||Iowa State||27||Pittsburgh||43||Vanderbilt||61||N. Florida|
|14||Miami||30||Florida State||46||Monmouth||64||Stephen F Austin|
|15||Texas A&M||31||Oregon State||47||San Diego St||65||Bucknell|
Last four in: Seton Hall, Connecticut, Vanderbilt, Alabama
First four out: Wisconsin, Texas Tech, Saint Joseph’s, UCLA
Fell out: Clemson, Texas Tech
Now in: Kansas State, George Washington
ACC: 8, Pac-12: 8, Big-12: 7, Big-10: 6, SEC: 6, Big East: 4, A-10: 3, AAC; 2
- Kansas State and George Washington both won huge games to play their way in.
- Clemson’s loss was horrendous. They continue to be the most baffling team still in the hunt.
- Oklahoma still has the best resume. The Big 12 has 6 teams in the top 25 and nearly 8 in the top 50 RPI (TT is 51) which is padding all their resumes nicely. I still think 7 is the max with 6 a possibility if Kansas State struggles down the stretch.
- High impact bubble games this week (not including weekend): Notre Dame at Clemson, Butler at Seton Hall, LSU at South Carolina, Texas A&M at Alabama, Saint Joseph’s at George Washington, Baylor at Kansas State, Iowa State at Texas Tech, Washington at Utah, UConn at Temple, Oregon State at Stanford, UCLA at Arizona
- These reflect my prediction of the Selection Committee’s selections as if today were Selection Sunday, not a prediction of what will happen on the actual Selection Sunday.
- AQ-only conference champions are selected by standings then RPI.
- These do no reflect “building the bracket” adjustments. I will make those in my final bracket prediction only.